Credential Application Process Now Open for
2017 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship
Members of the media,
The credential application process for the 2017 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship is now open.
All parties interested in applying for a season or single event credential can do so by following this link: http://mxsportsproracing.com/pages/media-credentials
Please note the following:
- Season credentials are permitted ONLY for applicants that will attend at least half of the 12 rounds on the schedule.
- Single Event credentials are permitted for applicants that will attend less than half of the 12 rounds on the schedule.
- Press access will provide access to the paddock, media center, and limited track access (designated at each event).
- Photo access is strictly for photographers and will provide access to the paddock, media center, and all safe areas of the track.
- Video access will only be provided on a case-by-case basis and interest in shooting video must be communicated to MX Sports Pro Racing, specifically Brandon Short (email@example.com) and Nick Koester (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Applications MUST be submitted at least 14 days prior to an event. Any applications received after this cutoff will be acknowledged at the discretion of MX Sports Pro Racing. Correspondence for late applications is not guaranteed.
- Freelance journalists WILL NOT be permitted and must be on assignment from an accredited media entity. An assignment letter from a publication editor must be provided.
- No one under the age of 18 will be permitted for credential access.
MX Sports Pro Racing will review all submitted applications on a case-by-case basis, and notification on the status of each application (approved/denied) will be communicated via email. Requests for additional information or questions pertaining to a specific application can be sent to PR Manager Brandon Short (email@example.com).
Applications for Season credentials completed by Monday, April 24 at 12pm ET will be delivered to New Jersey Supercross at MetLife Stadium Supercross on April 29. All approved credentials completed by then will be printed and available for pick up at the media center during practice and qualifying. To make special arrangements, email Nick Koester at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applicants must bring notarized paperwork OR wait to sign in front of the MX Sports Pro Racing official, Nick Koester.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you at the 2017 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship.
See you at the races!