Welcome to the 5th Annual Red Bull Tennessee National at Muddy Creek Raceway in eastern Tennessee. The Tennessee National will mark Round 5 of the 2017 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing.
- Grandstand seating
- Open Air Festival seating
- Nearly 100% Track Viewing from a variety of vantage points
- Infield Track Viewing
- Covered Super Ticket Viewing Area with live timing and scoring, private restrooms, and catering
- Handicap Viewing Area
- Large interactive Sponsor Village
- State-of-the-art sound system
- Event Simulcast on FM Radio
- Food and Soft Drink Concessions
- Onsite Paid Parking
- Motorcycle Parking
- Handicap Parking
- Easy Entry/Exit
- Onsite Camping
- Gates closed Midnight to 6 am daily - please plan accordingly
- No drones allowed on property
- No pit vehicles. We do not allow bikes, quads, scooters golf carts, UTVs, etc.
- No bicycles in the pits
- Pets Allowed - Must remain on leash at all times. Must stay in Camping Area and Amateur Pits. No pets allowed in main fan areas on Saturday.
- No glass allowed on property
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- No open campfires. Gas and charcoal cooking grills ONLY permitted.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of the promoter. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers.
- Be Social with Muddy Creek Raceway, like the official Facebook page!
- Stowers CAT
- Bristol Herald Courier
- News 5 WCYB
- Quaker Steak & Lube
- Powell Companies
- Pizza Plus
- Trading Post Classifieds
There’s a proud history for motocross in the Southeast, and much of that history unfolded on the soil of Muddy Creek Raceway. The track only joined the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross schedule in 2013, but many of the top riders on the circuit were already familiar with it from days spent racing there in the amateur ranks.
Even at the pro National, the track offers its family-friendly feel. From the small towns surrounding the track to the deep rows of trucks, trailers and motorhomes in the amateur pits, Muddy Creek Raceway retains its familiar feel. Well, until the gate drops, and today’s top riders and equipment slice up the track, pushing the pace, jumping higher and faster than ever before. That’s when you know this track is ready for its date on the big stage.
And what a stage it is! Muddy Creek weaves in and out of a valley, and offers several tight 180-degree turns that are perfect for passing. On the high speed sections, riders air out huge jumps, from a series of table tops in front of the spectators, to The Bomber uphill triple, the obstacles on pro day aren’t for the faint of heart. The track offers such good racing that several motos have come down to the final turn of the last lap. If you come to witness some Southeastern motocross history first hand, you won’t be disappointed.
Tennessee National Winners
|6/6/15||Ryan Dungey||Belle Plaine, MN||KTM|
|6/1/13||Ryan Dungey||Belle Plaine, MN||KTM|
|6/25/16||Cooper Webb||Morehead City, NC||YAM|
|6/6/15||Jeremy Martin||Millville, MN||YAM|
|6/28/14||Cooper Webb||Morehead City, NC||YAM|