Crew: Gate admission and access to Starting Gate, Signal/Mechanics Area, Paddock and Industry Viewing. A Signal Pass is required for access to Signal Area during main events.
Guest: Gate admission and access to Paddock and Industry Viewing areas only.
Series Access: An MXS-issued season credential is valid at any AMA Pro Motocross event. An MXS-issued credential does NOT provide access to Supercross events.
Proper Use: Credentials must be worn at all times during events and only by the individual to whom it was issued. Presentation of a credential signifies to security that the bearer has signed the required release forms and meets the qualifications for entrance into restricted areas.
Unauthorized Use: Unauthorized or improper use of a credential is prohibited. Credentials are non-transferable and will be revoked immediately if used by any other person.
Replacement: If your credential is lost, stolen or damaged, contact MXS immediately. Depending on the circumstance, a fee may be assessed for replacement.
Track Access Pass:
- The track infield is a restricted area.
- Pass is reserved for technical crew members only.
- Pass is non-transferable and provides track access only - not Gate Admission.
- Persons granted track access must comply with the following restrictions:
- Must remain a minimum of 10 feet from the edge of race course surface at all times;
- May not stand on jumps, tunnel jumps or near jump landings;
- May not cross the race course during the race or at any time bikes are on the track;
- May not cheer, signal or provide mechanical assistance to riders;
- May not interfere with or block TV camera views or angles;
- Must wear appropriate team attire, including closed-toe footwear;
- Must display both the MXS-issued credential AND track access band; and
- Must comply with all directions given by MXS officials and/or staff.
Team Member Application: Each Team Member, including Team Manager, OEM Executives, Crew and Guests, must submit a 2017 Race Team Member Application and applicable releases. Team Member applications do not have to be submitted at the same time the Team Package is purchased. However, a credential will not be issued until the individual application is submitted and releases received. Please direct all Team Members (Crew & Guests) to complete the required Team Member Application below.
Submittal: Applications must be received 14 days prior to the first event needed. Approval of applications is in the sole discretion of MXS.
Releases: Upon completion of the application below, you will receive an email with the 2017 MXS All-Event Release Waiver and Indemnity Agreement. Please print the form and have your signature notarized. In lieu of a notarized signature you may bring the forms with you to sign in the presence of an MX Sports representative at Rider Services/Will Call. If you are a minor, you must have a legal guardian/parent with you when signing the releases mentioned above.
Credential Pick-up: Once approved and processed, credentials will be available for pick-up at Rider Services/Will Call at all AMA Pro Motocross events, as well as the final round of Supercross. Credentials will not be mailed. Proper ID must be provided in order to obtain credential.
Need more information? We can be reached at (304)284.0101 or check out our Contact Us page.