Welcome to the inaugural Florida National. This year's Florida National will mark Round 5 of the 2019 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing.
After emerging on the global motocross scene as the host venue of the final round of the 2017 FIM MXGP season, WW Ranch Motocross Park will bring the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship back to the state of Florida for the first time since the 1997 season. The Florida National will serve as the fifth round of the season.
“The southeast has long been a hotbed for the sport of motocross, with a significant number of competitors calling the Sunshine State home, and we are committed to ensuring the region has a presence in the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship,” said Davey Coombs, President of MX Sports Pro Racing. “WW Ranch was a terrific venue for the USGP last year and received rave reviews from both the U.S. and European riders. It’s always been our hope to eventually make a return to Florida, and this track will surely become an immediate favorite amongst racers and fans alike.”
- Saturday Parking Fee: $10/vehicle
- Gates open Thursday @ Noon and close midnight to 6 am daily. Please plan accordingly.
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- General Information: located at the Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Will Call: located in tent across the road from Pro Gate/Gate 2 (Friday 9am-5pm & Saturday 7am-2pm)
- First Aid: located at Ambulance Station on Amateur Side B
- Security: headquartered at Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Lost & Found: located at Announcer Tower
- Pets Allowed: must remain on least at all times. Must stay in Camping Area and Amateur Pits. No pets allowed in main fan areas on Saturday.
- No glass bottles in Fan Viewing areas.
- No drones or remote control aircraft permitted.
- No pit vehicles. we do not allow pit bikes, quads, scooters, golf carts, UTVs, etc.
- No open campfires. Gas and charcoal cooking grills ONLY permitted.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of the promoter. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage to your person and property. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children safe. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers. Remember, you share the facility with moving wheels and motorcycles. Be cautious of moving wheels in foot traffic areas.
- Keep your radio tuned to MXFM 89.1 FM for up-to-date announcements, racing news, interviews and information throughout the weekend. Although we have a public address system, the best way to stay tuned is to tune in.
- Be Social with WW Ranch Motocross Park, like the official Facebook Page!