Welcome to the Pala National in at Fox Raceway in Pala, California. This race returns to serve as round two of the 2019 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing.
Pala previously served as the season finale of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship for back-to-back seasons in 2010 and 2011, which signified the return of the sport to the San Diego area following an absence that spanned multiple decades after the closure of famed Carlsbad Raceway. During those two seasons, Ryan Dungey and Dean Wilson claimed back-to-back victories in the 450 Class and 250 Class, respectively, with Wilson amassing an undefeated record by winning all four motos.
- Saturday Parking Fee: $10/vehicle
- Gates open Thursday @ Noon and close midnight to 6 am daily. Please plan accordingly.
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- General Information: located at the Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Will Call: located in tent across the road from Pro Gate/Gate 2 (Friday 9am-5pm & Saturday 7am-2pm)
- First Aid: located at Ambulance Station on Amateur Side B
- Security: headquartered at Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Lost & Found: located at Announcer Tower
- Pets Allowed: must remain on least at all times. Must stay in Camping Area and Amateur Pits. No pets allowed in main fan areas on Saturday.
- No glass bottles in Fan Viewing areas.
- No drones or remote control aircraft permitted.
- No pit vehicles. we do not allow pit bikes, quads, scooters, golf carts, UTVs, etc.
- No open campfires. Gas and charcoal cooking grills ONLY permitted.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of the promoter. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage to your person and property. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children safe. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers. Remember, you share the facility with moving wheels and motorcycles. Be cautious of moving wheels in foot traffic areas.