Welcome to the 6th Annual Tennessee National at Muddy Creek Raceway in eastern Tennessee. The Tennessee National will mark Round 5 of the 2018 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing.
There’s a proud history for motocross in the Southeast, and much of that history unfolded on the soil of Muddy Creek Raceway. The track only joined the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross schedule in 2013, but many of the top riders on the circuit were already familiar with it from days spent racing there in the amateur ranks.
Even at the pro National, the track offers its family-friendly feel. From the small towns surrounding the track to the deep rows of trucks, trailers and motorhomes in the amateur pits, Muddy Creek Raceway retains its familiar feel. Well, until the gate drops, and today’s top riders and equipment slice up the track, pushing the pace, jumping higher and faster than ever before. That’s when you know this track is ready for its date on the big stage.
And what a stage it is! Muddy Creek weaves in and out of a valley, and offers several tight 180-degree turns that are perfect for passing. On the high speed sections, riders air out huge jumps, from a series of table tops in front of the spectators, to The Bomber uphill triple, the obstacles on pro day aren’t for the faint of heart. The track offers such good racing that several motos have come down to the final turn of the last lap. If you come to witness some Southeastern motocross history first hand, you won’t be disappointed.
- Grandstand seating
- Open Air Festival seating
- Nearly 100% Track Viewing from a variety of vantage points
- Infield Track Viewing
- Covered Super Ticket Viewing Area with live timing and scoring, private restrooms, and catering
- Handicap Viewing Area
- Large interactive Sponsor Village
- State-of-the-art sound system
- Event Simulcast on FM Radio
- Food and Soft Drink Concessions
- Onsite Paid Parking
- Motorcycle Parking
- Handicap Parking
- Easy Entry/Exit
- Onsite Camping
- Saturday Parking Fee: $10/vehicle
- Gates open Thursday @ Noon and close midnight to 6 am daily. Please plan accordingly.
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- General Information: located at the Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Will Call: Pro Gate B (Friday 9 am - 5 pm & Saturday 7 am - 2 pm)
- First Aid: located at Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Security: headquartered at Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Lost & Found: located at Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Pets Allowed: must remain on leash at all times. Must stay in Camping Area and Amateur Pits. No pets allowed in main fan areas on Saturday.
- No glass bottles allowed on property
- No drones or remote control aircraft permitted
- No pit vehicles. we do not allow pit bikes, quads, scooters, golf carts, UTVs, etc.
- No open campfires. Gas and charcoal cooking grills ONLY permitted.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of the promoter. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage to your person and property. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children safe. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers. Remember, you share the facility with moving wheels and motorcycles. Be cautious of moving wheels in foot traffic areas.
- Be Social with Muddy Creek Raceway, like the official Facebook page!
2018 Special Events
- Friday Amateur Practice Day 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
- Friday Night Pepsi Team Pit Bike Endurocross Race @ 5:30 PM.
- Friday Night Pepsi Barbie Car Downhill Derby @ 7:00 PM. Borrow one of our cars or bring your own.
- Friday Night Mutty Creek Dog Show @ 8:30 PM. Show off your pampered pooch at our motocross-themed costume contest.
- Cody Gragg Memorial 2 Stroke Race Saturday before Opening Ceremonies
- Sunday Rd 5 of the Thor United States MX Mega Series presented by Bridgestone, Rd 5 of the Parts Unlimited Ultra Series presented by FMF and South of the Border, and AMA Pro-Am Points Race. (See Amateur Racing tab for details)
Tennessee National Winners
|6/24/17||Eli Tomac||Cortez, CO||KAW|
|6/6/15||Ryan Dungey||Belle Plaine, MN||KTM|
|6/1/13||Ryan Dungey||Belle Plaine, MN||KTM|
|6/24/17||Aaron Plessinger||Hamilton, OH||YAM|
|6/25/16||Cooper Webb||Morehead City, NC||YAM|
|6/6/15||Jeremy Martin||Millville, MN||YAM|
|6/28/14||Cooper Webb||Morehead City, NC||YAM|