The Paddock Club
In response to your requests for an upgraded area to entertain your sponsors and VIP guests at Lucas Oil Pro Motocross, MX Sports Pro Racing has developed a new feature this year in the Paddock at each of the twelve Nationals for team, rider and industry sponsors to have a comfortable place to congregate throughout the race day. Below is a quick description of what the ‘Paddock Club’ will entail.
- The Paddock Club will be hosted under a large, secured tent in the Pro Paddock adjacent to the Media Center and MX Sports semi.
- Hours will be on Saturday from 9 am to close following the final moto podium celebration.
- Club will be staffed with a Hostess.
- Club will include flooring, air cooling units, table rounds of 8, cocktail tables of 4, chairs, comfortable meeting areas and private restrooms.
- Cost per person will be $75 per person and will include:
- Friday/Saturday Gate Admission;
- All-day Paddock access;
- Access to Paddock Club;
- Box Lunches;
- Afternoon snacks; and
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Club will feature (4) televisions with live timing and scoring and live television broadcast.
- Club will feature speakers with live announcing feed.
- Club Capacity is (70) and is available by reservation or on a first come basis.
We appreciate your sponsors too and want to provide them with a comfortable area that they can access through-out the day.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact Kelly Kirby at (304) 290.5812 or [email protected]. The deadline for reservations is the Wednesday prior to each event.