Welcome to the 40th Annual High Point National. This year's High Point will mark Round 4 of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing.
There might not be a better place to see the sport of motocross-literally-than High Point Raceway. This track weaves its way around a deep valley, which leads to constant elevation change for the riders. From the slippery off-camber corners to the high speed runs to and from the valley floor, and the famous uphill start, no section of this track is completely flat, which makes it a true challenge. But what makes it tough for the athletes makes it great for the spectators, because several vantage points atop the valley offer views of 100 percent of the track. Further, High Point’s jumps were engineered to sit right in front of the main spectator areas, letting fans get close while they watch the riders go big. Some call it moto theater—and it’s a show filled with ups and downs, twists and turns.
Those views aren’t wasted on the people, either, as High Point’s fans are some of the most rabid in the sport. From the moment the gate drops behind that uphill start the riders race around the famous long first turn, then dive downhill and into the off cambers, you’ll have a taste of the challenges that lay ahead, and the atmosphere surrounding the entire weekend. Whatever rider masters the hillsides of High Point will be rewarded not only with the big trophy, but with huge support from the spectators who saw every inch of his winning run.
This year we celebrate 40 years of great racing memories at High Point. Better yet, we get to celebrate on Father’s Day. So bring your dad to the races and be one of the first 8,000 fans and you will receive a special 40th Annual Commemorative Event Button – just like the good ole times!
- FREE Commemorative 40th Annual Event Button to first 8,000 fans!
- Fly Racing Friday Amateur Racing, featuring Fly Racing Contingency (See Amateur Racing tab for details.)
- Friday Night “Pizza Party with the Pros” for ages 12 & under at the Lucas Oil First Class Zone 6 pm. Meet some of the top 250 pro riders and the lovely Lucas Oil Girls for some fun, food, games and autographs, compliments Lucas Oil.
- Friday Night Pit Bike Race 7 pm. (See Amateur Racing tab for details.)
- Friday & Saturday Night Jam with DJ ELO! Dusk
- Saturday visit the Legends and Heroes Moto Museum in Sponsor Village for an up-close and personal look back at 50 years of American Motocross
- Sunday visit the VA Medical Center’s Mobile Clinic as well. They will be providing information on their services to our vets. Stop by and let them know how much you appreciate the good work they do for our heroes.
- Sunday PAMX Thor Championship Spring Series Amateur Points Race, Presented by Dunlop, featuring round 5 of the WMX National Championship. (See Amateur Racing tab for details.)
- FREE Commemorative 40th Annual Event Button to first 8,000 fans!
- Large interactive Sponsor Village
- Onsite ATM
- Grandstand seating
- Open Air Festival seating: bring a blanket and chairs
- Nearly 100% Track Viewing from a variety of vantage points
- Infield Track Viewing via Three Track Tunnels
- Covered Super Ticket VIP Viewing Area with live timing and scoring, private restrooms, and catered lunch on Saturday
- Food, Soft Drink and Beer Concessions
- Handicap Viewing Area & Parking
- State-of-the-art sound system
- Free Motorcycle Parking and Gear/Helmet Check
- Coolers welcome, but no glass bottles please
- Easy Entry/Exit
- Morgantown Powersports, Morgantown, WV
- Cernic's Cycle World, Johnstown, PA
- Lojaks Cycle, Tarentum, PA
- Waynesburg Yamaha, Waynesburg, PA
- RG Honda, Clarksburg, WV
- Cleveland Brothers CAT
- Plum Construction
- Coastal Drilling
High Point Raceway
281 Taylortown Rd
Mount Morris, PA 15349
- Saturday Parking Fee: $10/vehicle
- Gates open Thursday @ Noon and close midnight to 6 am daily. Please plan accordingly.
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- General Information: located at the Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Will Call: located in tent across the road from Pro Gate/Gate 2 (Friday 9am-5pm & Saturday 7am-2pm)
- First Aid: located at Ambulance Station on Amateur Side B
- Security: Headquartered at Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Lost & Found: located at Announcer Tower
- No glass bottles allowed on property
- No drones or remote control aircraft permitted
- No pets allowed in main fan areas on Saturday
- No pit vehicles. No pit bikes, quads, scooters golf carts, UTVs, etc.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of the promoter. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers.
- Keep your radio tuned to MXFM 88.1 FM for up-to-date announcements, racing news, interviews and information throughout the weekend. Although we have a public address system, the best way to stay tuned is to tune in.
- Be Social with High Point Raceway, like the official Facebook Page!
- On-site Camping available Thursday – Sunday.
- Preferred Camping is located on Pro Side A and is limited in quantity.
- All Fan Camping is located on Amateur Side B.
- All vehicles on premises overnight must have a camping permit.
- We will park you as you arrive, in the next available space, in the area of your choice. You may not save spots for people who will arrive later.
- Camping spaces are no wider than 20’.
- All tents/awnings must be staked down securely.
- No campsites, tents or awnings permitted within 40’ of the motocross track fence.
- Gates closed Midnight to 6 am daily - please plan accordingly.
- Gate prices do not change until Midnight. If you arrive prior to midnight, you will be charged that day’s admission.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. If you leave the facility you must have it on in order to re-enter. This is your gate ticket. Do not take it off.
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm nightly. No loud generators after this time.
- Stay off the track: The racetrack if off limits to fans. Only registered racers and authorized personnel are permitted on the racetrack. No one is permitted on the racetrack at night.
- Search Policy: All vehicles are subject to search at any time.
- Prohibited items: No fireworks, glass bottles, kegs, scaffolding or weapons. Track is not responsible for return of confiscated items.
- No open campfires. Small contained cooking fires are permitted no larger than 20” diameter.
- Pets allowed - Must remain on leash at all times. Must stay in Camping Area and Amateur Pits. No pets allowed on Pro Side A or in main fan areas on Saturday.
- Fire Extinguishers. All campers/haulers over 20’ should be equipped with a fully functioning fire extinguisher.
- Sanitation: Please use our trash receptacles. If you need trash bags, you can get them from the front gate.
- Sleep Safe: Be aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Motocross Racing is a family activity, and one of the most exciting features is the opportunity to camp out and have fun with your family and friends. However, if you are staying overnight in an RV or vehicle, or using a generator, you need to be aware of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Poisoning. CO is a poisonous, colorless, odorless and tasteless gas that can be released when burning gasoline, kerosene, oil, propane or wood.
Mind your vehicle and generator exhaust while in close proximity to your family and neighbors. Do not place your generator directly under a slide-out or under your vehicle, where the fumes can seep into the camper. Make sure all exhaust fumes are properly and fully vented, so that they do not become trapped or seep into your sleeping quarters. When sleeping in a van, car or truck, make sure the exhaust is unobstructed if you run the engine for heat. Even when sleeping outdoors under the stars, make sure you are not too close to an exhaust. Devastating consequences can result without proper ventilation.
What to do if you suspect someone has been poisoned:
When you suspect CO poisoning, promptly taking the following actions can save lives:
- Move the victim immediately to fresh air in an open area
- Call 911 and notify track officials immediately.
- Administer CPR if the victim has stopped breathing. (Be careful not to expose yourself to fatal levels of CO poisoning when administering CPR).
Know the dangers of Carbon Monoxide poisoning. For more information, please visit the United States Environmental Protection Agency page on Carbon Monoxide.
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding Camping. For more information on the High Point National, please call our offices at (304) 284-0084.
What is the difference between Fan Camping and Preferred Camping?
Preferred Camping is generally located much closer to the track and tends to have more families.
Is camping based on reservations or first-come basis?
In order to get all of the campers parked in a safe and orderly fashion, camping is first-come.
Are there electric or water hook ups for RVs?
No. All camping is primitive.
If we elect to camp, what time do we need to be out of the camping spot on Sunday?
Any other questions or needs can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Handicap or Special Needs requests can be directed to email@example.com
2015 High Point National Winners
450 Class: Ken Roczen (RCH Soaring Eagle/Jimmy Johns/Suzuki Factory Racing)
250 Class: Marvin Musquin (Red Bull KTM)