Welcome to the 40th Annual High Point National. This year's High Point will mark Round 4 of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing.
- Free Motorcycle Parking and Gear/Helmet Check
- On-site ATM presented by United Bank (Announcer Tower)
- Grandstand seating
- Open Air Festival seating
- Nearly 100% Track Viewing from a variety of vantage points
- Infield Track Viewing via Three Track Tunnels
- Covered Super Ticket VIP Viewing Areas with live timing and scoring, private restrooms, and catering
- Handicap Viewing Area
- Large interactive Sponsor Village
- State-of-the-art sound system
- Event Simulcast on FM Radio
- Food and Soft Drink Concessions
- Onsite Free & VIP paid Parking
- Handicap Parking
- Easy Entry/Exit
- On-site Camping
- Potable water for Camper filling
- Gates closed Midnight to 6 am daily - please plan accordingly
- Convenient offsite paid parking across from front gate ($10)
- No drones allowed on property
- No pit vehicles. We do not allow bikes, quads, scooters golf carts, UTVs, etc.
- No bicycles in the pits
- Pets allowed - Must remain on leash at all times. Must stay in Camping Area and Amateur Pits. No pets allowed in main fan areas on Saturday.
- No glass allowed on property
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- No open campfires. Gas and charcoal cooking grills ONLY permitted.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of the promoter. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers.
- Keep your radio tuned to WWMX 88.1 FM for up-to-date announcements, racing news, interviews and information throughout the weekend. Although we have a public address system, the best way to stay tuned is to tune in.
- Be Social with High Point Raceway, like the official Facebook Page!
High Point Raceway
281 Taylortown Rd
Mount Morris, PA 15349
- Morgantown Powersports
- Cernic's Cycle World
- Cleveland Brothers CAT
- Plum Construction
There might not be a better place to see the sport of motocross-literally-than High Point Raceway. This track weaves its way around a deep valley, which leads to constant elevation change for the riders. From the slippery off-camber corners to the high speed runs to and from the valley floor, and the famous uphill start, no section of this track is completely flat, which makes it a true challenge. But what makes it tough for the athletes makes it great for the spectators, because several vantage points atop the valley offer views of 100 percent of the track. Further, High Point’s jumps were engineered to sit right in front of the main spectator areas, letting fans get close while they watch the riders go big. Some call it moto theater—and it’s a show filled with ups and downs, twists and turns.
Those views aren’t wasted on the people, either, as High Point’s fans are some of the most rabid in the sport. From the moment the gate drops behind that uphill start the riders race around the famous long first turn, then dive downhill and into the off cambers, you’ll have a taste of the challenges that lay ahead, and the atmosphere surrounding the entire weekend. Whatever rider masters the hillsides of High Point will be rewarded not only with the big trophy, but with huge support from the spectators who saw every inch of his winning run.
2015 High Point National Winners
450 Class: Ken Roczen (RCH Soaring Eagle/Jimmy Johns/Suzuki Factory Racing)
250 Class: Marvin Musquin (Red Bull KTM)