Contact: Jeff Canfield
TO: 013 WMX Participants
FROM: MX Sports Pro Racing
DATE: April 12, 2013
RE: COMPETITION BULLETIN 2013-1:
2013 WMX TRIPLE CROWN
Three rounds of the 2013 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing, will include the WMX Class: Hangtown, High Point, and Southwick. The following information applies to these three WMX events.
- The 2013 WMX Supplemental Rules can be found HERE.
- WMX Riders will not be required to purchase an AMA Pro license. Riders will however be required to be current members of the AMA.
- The entry fee is $125 per event. This fee includes the rider’s gate admission and paddock access. Riders may purchase additional MX Sports guest passes and mechanics passes either on the series website or at Rider Services.
- Entries will be limited to 40 riders per event. Advance online registration is required. Post entries at the event will not be accepted. To register for a WMX event click HERE.
- Series points will be accumulated pursuant to the AMA Pro Racing 2013 Motocross Competition Rule Book and a WMX Triple Crown Champion recognized at the conclusion of the three events.
- WMX riders will not be covered by the AMA Pro Racing Rider Medical Insurance. All competitors must have primary health coverage prior to competing in any events.
For further questions, please contact Jeff Canfield at JCanfield@mxsports.com