Welcome to the 35th running of the Budds Creek National. This year's Budds Creek National will serve as round 10 of the 2024 Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing.
While serious business takes place a half hour away in Washington, D.C., the area around Budds Creek MX is pure relaxation. The nearby Chesapeake Bay draws travelers of all kinds, and perfect summer weather sets the Pro National date as the right time to explore the area.
But while the track itself looks like pure fun, it gets brutally serious at the top level of AMA Pro Motocross. Perhaps fitting for a track so close to the nation’s capital, Budds Creek offers classic American Motocross, with the perfect combination of hills, jumps, corners and deep, tacky soil. The racing usually stays close, as passes come down to who can brake a little harder into a turn, or scrub a little lower over a jump. It’s an all-arounder, as if some of the best components of the other ten National tracks were dropped into a valley to produce an all-around marvel. From the right spots atop the hillsides, you can see it all, as well!
Make a weekend out of this one so you can check out D.C. and the beautiful Maryland countryside, and then sit back for some of the most intense motocross action anywhere. This place is part business, part fun, and all American.
- Open Air Festival seating & VIP seating options
- Nearly 100% Track Viewing from a variety of vantage points
- Infield Track Viewing
- Covered Super Ticket VIP Viewing Area with live timing and scoring, private restrooms, and catering
- ADA Viewing Area & convenient parking
- Onsite ATM
- Large interactive Sponsor Village
- Food & Drink Concessions
- Easy Entry/Exit
- Onsite Camping
- Free Motorcycle Parking
- Saturday Parking Fee: $20. Free parking for advance online ticket purchasers.
- Gate Open: Thursday @ 10 am and close midnight to 6 am daily. Please plan accordingly.
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- 10 p.m. Curfew. Fans must return to their campsites by 10 p.m. each night, we ask that you do not roam around after that time.
- 11 p.m. Quiet Time. No loud music or generators after this time.
- General Information: located at the Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Will Call: Friday location: Drag Strip. Saturday it is located inside of Main Gate 1, to the left. Look for big white tent: "Industry Services"
- Security: Headquartered at Main Gate 1
- Lost & Found: located at Main Gate 1
- Pets Allowed: must remain on leash at all times. Must stay in Camping Area and Amateur Pits. No pets allowed Pro Pits or in Fan Viewing areas on Saturday.
- No glass bottles allowed in Fan Viewing areas
- No drones or remote control aircraft
- Pit Vehicles. We do not allow pit bikes, scooters, SxS, ATVs, etc. Golf Carts permitted.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of Budds Creek Raceway. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage to your person and property. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children safe. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers. Remember, you share the facility with moving wheels and motorcycles. Be cautious of moving wheels in foot traffic areas.
- Keep your radio tuned to MXFM 93.5 FM for up-to-date announcements, racing news, interviews and information throughout the weekend. Although we have a public address system, the best way to stay tuned is to tune in.
- Be Social with Budds Creek Pro National, like the official Facebook Page!
MX Sports, Inc
Budds Creek National Winners
|8/20/22||Jason Anderson||Rio Rancho, NM||KAW|
|8/17/19||Eli Tomac||Cortez, CO||KAW|
|8/18/18||Eli Tomac||Cortez, CO||KAW|
|8/19/17||Justin Bogle||Cushing, OK||SUZ|
|6/27/15||Justin Barcia||Monroe, NY||YAM|
|7/12/14||Ryan Dungey||Belle Plaine, MN||KTM|
|6/22/13||Ryan Dungey||Belle Plaine, MN||KTM|
|6/16/12||Ryan Dungey||Belle Plaine, MN||KTM|
|6/19/10||Ryan Dungey||Belle Plaine, MN||SUZ|
|7/13/08||James Stewart||Haines City, FL||KAW|
|6/17/07||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||SUZ|
|6/18/06||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||SUZ|
|6/19/05||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||SUZ|
|6/20/04||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||HON|
|6/15/03||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||HON|
|6/16/02||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||HON|
|6/17/01||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||KAW|
|6/18/00||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||KAW|
|6/20/99||Kevin Windham||Baton Rouge, LA||HON|
|6/21/98||Doug Henry||Oxford, CT||YAM|
|6/15/97||Ezra Lusk||Bainbridge, GA||YAM|
|6/16/96||Jeremy McGrath||Menifee, CA||HON|
|6/18/95||Jeremy McGrath||Menifee, CA||HON|
|5/22/94||Mike LaRocco||South Bend, IN||KAW|
|8/20/22||RJ Hampshire||Hudson, FL||HQV|
|8/21/21||Jeremy Martin||Millville, MN||YAM|
|8/17/19||Shane McElrath||Canton, NC||KTM|
|8/18/18||RJ Hampshire||Hudson, FL||HON|
|8/19/17||Adam Cianciarulo||Port Orange, FL||KAW|
|8/27/16||Zach Osborne||Abingdon, VA||HQV|
|7/12/14||Blake Baggett||Grand Terrace, CA||KAW|
|6/22/13||Blake Baggett||Grand Terrace, CA||KAW|
|6/16/12||Blake Baggett||Grand Terrace, CA||KAW|
|6/18/11||Tyla Rattray||South Africa||KAW|
|8/22/09||Jake Weimer||Rupert, ID||KAW|
|7/13/08||Ryan Villopoto||Poulsbo, WA||KAW|
|6/17/07||Ryan Villopoto||Poulsbo, WA||KAW|
|6/18/06||Ryan Villopoto||Poulsbo, WA||KAW|
|6/19/05||Michael Brown||Johnson City, TN||HON|
|6/20/04||James Stewart||Haines City, FL||KAW|
|6/15/03||James Stewart||Haines City, FL||KAW|
|6/16/02||James Stewart||Haines City, FL||KAW|
|6/17/01||Michael Brown||Johnson City, TN||KAW|
|6/20/99||Tallon Vohland||Citrus Heights, CA||HON|
|6/21/98||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||KAW|
|6/15/97||Ricky Carmichael||Havana, FL||KAW|
|6/16/96||Steve Lamson||Pollock Pines, CA||HON|
|6/18/95||Steve Lamson||Pollock Pines, CA||HON|
|5/22/94||Steve Lamson||Pollock Pines, CA||HON|
|10/4/92||Jeff Emig||Kansas City, KS||YAM|
|10/6/91||Guy Cooper||Stillwater, OK||SUZ|
|10/7/90||Mike Kiedrowski||Canyon Country, CA||HON|
|10/8/89||Mike Kiedrowski||Canyon Country, CA||HON|
|10/4/92||Jeff Stanton||Sherwood, MI||HON|
|10/7/90||Jeff Stanton||Sherwood, MI||HON|