- Top 3 moto finishers go directly to back of podium for clean-up to prepare for podium interviews
- Bikes removed from area by mechanics to prepare for Moto 2
- Top 3 moto finishers only walk onstage – no mechanics or support staff
- Riders proceed to specified marked positions onstage
- TV interviews riders in the following order: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Live announcer interviews riders in the following order: 3rd, 2nd, 1st or as made available by TV
- TV may request additional interviews to be conducted backstage
- Overall race winner rides bike directly onto podium to be immediately interviewed by TV
- Rider can have (1) Mechanic and (1) support staff only present onstage to greet and congratulate rider and provide water, goggles, etc.
- Mechanic removes bike from stage as soon as rider releases it to him. However, mechanic cannot interfere with TV interview of rider.
- Mechanic takes bike behind podium to be prepped for Awards Presentation
- The 2nd and 3rd place overall riders, as well as any other rider finishing in a top 3 moto position, proceed onstage for TV interviews
- Live announcer interviews riders once TV is done
- Red Plate presented to Points Leader by Race Director
- Once interviews complete, Top 3 overall bikes brought onstage by mechanics in the order as directed by Podium Manager, to be showcased for Awards Presentation
- Mechanics place bikes on stands and leave stage
- Riders stand in front of their respective bikes for Awards Presentation
- Awards given in following order: 3rd, 2nd, 1st
- Awards set aside and champagne given to riders
- Champagne celebration commences
For Moto 2: It is also always possible that TV will request to interview other riders who might not finish in a top 3 moto position, but might have an interesting or unique ride. These interviews will be conducted backstage.
Bike stands will be provided by the Series; however, teams may furnish their own.
We appreciate your cooperation and are open to any further suggestions to make this process easier and better for everyone involved.