Contact: Roy Janson
TO: 2015 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Competitors and Crew Members
FROM: MX Sports Pro Racing
DATE: April 8, 2015
RE: COMP. BULLETIN 2015-2:
MX Sports Pro Racing will be hosting an Anti-Doping Seminar at the upcoming Houston Supercross this Saturday morning, April 11, 2015, from 9 am to 10 am. Bradley Guye, a representative from the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), will be in attendance to review the 2015 WADA Code and pertinent changes, and to field questions from riders and crew members, along with representatives from MX Sports Pro Racing. The meeting will be conducted at the NRG Stadium in Houston, TX, in a location to be announced later. All intended 2015 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross competitors are encouraged to attend.
Primary points for discussion will be:
- Renewal of USADA to serve as the independent sample collection and results management provider for the 2015 Series
- Requirement and process for obtaining Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUE) and the 21-day approval process
- Reminder that a TUE issued by FIM for AMA Supercross is NOT valid for Pro Motocross
- Requirement that riders currently enrolled or who have ever been enrolled in a Registered Testing Pool for USADA or FIM obtain a TUE in advance of testing
- Difference between National and Non-National status athletes for testing purposes
- Explanation of the Global Drug Reference Online available www.globaldro.org
- Use of Supplements and associated testing concerns
For further questions, please contact Roy Janson @ [email protected].